Baby Boutique (0 - 2 Yrs)
Super Sundae Dress By Emiliaelliott
Emilia ElliottTM is the brainchild of two sisters-in-law, Deirdre and Jasmine.
The idea behind Emilia ElliottTM is that nursing wear can and should be designed differently from maternity wear, since a woman’s body shape after giving birth is different to what it was during pregnancy.
Nursing wear does not need the excess stretchy fabric at the waist and hips to accommodate a pregnant belly.
It can be both functional and fashionable.
The entire range is constructed with hand-selected fabrics, and designed by us to fit well, last long and to look good enough that you will want to continue wearing them past the breastfeeding stage.
- An elegant way to dress up for a day out or a wedding, this flowy number features a flare cut, high-low hem and contrasting panels.
- Team with ankle boots and a leather jacket for an edgy autumn/winter look.
- Emilia ElliottTM signature nursing access with single metal snap button
- Asymmetrical hemline.
- The back is longer to hide your bum when you bend down to pick bubba up.
- Fully lined
- Can be worn during pregnancy as well as post pregnancy.
- Hand wash and lay flat for the first wash.
- Machine wash according to instructions on care label
- Loose fit. Please size down if you prefer a more fitted look at the bust.
- Model wears a Size 8 and is 1.7m tall
Keywords: nursing wear, maternity wear, preganancy, breastfeeding