All purchases and delivery are subject to our usual Terms & Conditions.
The Seller will be responsible for shipping your order. If your order is from multiple Sellers, you will receive multiple parcels. The name of your Sellers will be provided to you on confirmation of your order.
All purchases and delivery are subject to the Sellers Terms & Conditions. The Sellers currently ships Australia-wide. Some Sellers ship to International locations (please refer below for more information). This will be clearly indicated at the product level if International shipping is not available. Each Seller uses different courier companies to deliver physical goods.
Shipping / Delivery Fees
- Delivery fees may vary for different delivery locations, different Sellers and different products.
- Any special shipping offers will be displayed during the checkout process.
- Please refer below for more information on domestic and International shipping costs.
- Free shipping is offered Australia wide on total orders value over $30.
- For order with a total value less than AUD$30, a flat fee of $5.00 will be charged.
- Orders delivered FREE will be clearly displayed on each product page, if not, the shipping cost is displayed at checkout.
International (including New Zealand)*
Freight to New Zealand, will be calculated based on weight. All Shipping costs will be display at checkout.
‘theworldboutique.com’ will contact you if the Seller is unable to ship your order to any International location due to size, weight or any other restrictions.
Please be aware that packages may be subject to additional taxes and duties at the port of entry of various International countries outside of Australia. The Seller does not take responsibility for any extra fees which may be applied via customs and duty offices in the receiving country. Noting:
- Duty and other government fee for International location is customer’s responsibility.
- Customers are responsible for paying any freight charges incurred by refused shipment and unclaimed goods. Likewise customers are responsible for paying any additional customs or duties charges that may be incurred on their order. The Sellers delivery partners will make every effort to deliver on time. However, the Seller shall not be held liable for delayed or lost shipment.
- Customers are responsible to have someone at the delivery address to sign for and accept the delivery. Cost for re-delivery attempts will be passed to the customers if the delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery, or if incorrect details are provided during the checkout process. When your order is shipped you will be sent an email confirmation which will include an order number and must be used when enquiring about your order
Shipping / Delivery Time
From the time of receiving your payment authorisation and funds are cleared, delivery time will be:
- Australia wide 2-9 days*
- International (including NZ) 5-28 days*
*excludes public holidays and if delivery times specifically stated at the product level
From time to time the delivery of specific items will exceed the usual delivery window for reasons outside the Sellers control. The Sellers commits to process all orders as quickly as possible. iSnobb will send you an email to let you know when your item has been dispatched.
- Any delivery times displayed on the website are estimates only, based on the information provided to the Seller by the relevant shipping company.
- Orders placed during sale periods can take up to 5 days to dispatch.
- International - Please be aware that packages may be subject to delays at the port of entry of various International countries outside of Australia. The Seller takes every effort to ensure a quick and smooth delivery, but does not take responsibility for any delays which may be applied via customs and duty offices in the receiving country.
Delivery / Authority To Leave
All orders are delivered between 9am and 5pm on business days. In some cases, courier service may deliver parcel outside of these hours
All packages delivered by courier need to be signed for in order to accept the package. Should an ATL (Authority to Leave) be stated on the purchase notes by the buyer then the buyer accepts all responsibility for missing packages left by the courier.
At the time of order you will be required to provide a contact phone number, which may be used by the courier to arrange delivery. Noting:
- Your order will be delivered to the delivery address provided by you. Please double check your delivery information to ensure it is correct. To ensure the fastest delivery and to avoid non-delivery we strongly recommend using a business address as your shipping address.
- Please note courier services are not able to deliver to PO Box addresses and therefore we may not be able to service orders with PO Box addresses.
Most products can be delivered Australia wide (New Zealand, India and other International locations coming soon). In some cases, we will only be able to deliver products in metropolitan areas (based on size and weight). This information will be shown on the product listing and alerts given at the checkout.
Once the order leaves the Seller, the Seller cannot be held liable for any lost, missing or damaged goods or parcels. Any such event should be disputed by the customer directly with the courier company. Risk passes to the customer once the goods are consigned to the courier.
If you are not available at the time of delivery - Our delivery partner may leave a card at the address. You may need to contact the courier company to arrange for re-delivery or they may indicate an address where your parcel can be picked up.
- If a pickup address is given, it will be the customer's responsibility to pick the order up. The customer has 5 days to do so before the order is automatically re-directed back to the Seller.
- If the Sellers and their delivery partner are unable to finally deliver your order due to your error or fault after 21 days or 3 attempts (whichever is sooner), the Seller reserves the right to cancel your order. In these circumstances we will refund you the price of your order, less the delivery fees incurred by us. This condition may not apply to International deliveries. If multiple attempts have been made to deliver your parcel, additional costs may be incurred.
- A Signature may be required at point of delivery - Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods and provides a signature will be presumed by the Seller to be authorised to receive the goods.
- An ‘authority to leave’ can be granted to the delivery partner to leave your parcel at the shipping address without a signature in the event that no one is available at the delivery address to accept the order. Please note that if 'authority to leave' has been requested by a customer, the delivery driver can at his or her discretion decide not to leave the order unattended if they feel it unwise to do so.
- “Authority to leave” and instructions for the delivery driver to leave your order in a secure place – The Seller accepts no liability for orders not received by a customer where an ‘authority to leave’ was granted.
Free shipping offers will be clearly advertised on ‘theworldboutique.com’s home page or at the product/seller level. From time to time other discounted shipping offers will be made available to visitors and registered members of ‘theworldboutique.com’ on particular events and for particular sellers. These specific offers will be clearly advertised. Any shipping offers will be subject to the following:
- All orders meet the specified requirements (minimum spend, event duration, product) as indicated on the home page for the applicable event or for a particular seller.
- Event offers – shipping offer applies only while stocks last.
- Shipping discounts are applied during the checkout process