'theworldboutique.com' handles returns and processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation.
- Your rights: Some of the goods you purchase come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. If your product is faulty, broken or otherwise non-compliant with a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law please contact 'theworldboutique.com' via email as soon as possible with your name and order number and our customer services team will advise you on the next steps.
- Exchanges - As we / seller do not hold a large amount of stock, we / seller may not be able to offer exchanges.
- Money guarantees on items purchased at 'theworldboutique.com' which are damaged or defective and that are unused (still has tags attached) can be returned within 30 days and we will refund the money. Unused means you have not used, damaged, washed or laundered any of the items. Items must be secured in their original packaging if possible.
- Customer has to pay the postage of returned item.
- 'theworldboutique.com' must receive an email notifying us of the return items and the reasons for the return.
- On confirmation the item is in ‘as-new’ condition and was purchased from us, we will issue you with a refund of the purchase price less the initial delivery fees.
- Item purchased under our special free shipping offers - we will deduct the actual shipping cost to us from your refund.
- Damaged items - items are occasionally damaged in transit. If you notice that an item is damaged when it is delivered to you, please email us within 2 days of delivery with clear digital photos clearly showing the damage. Our customer support team will make contact to advise the next steps.
- International orders – 'theworldboutique.com' will refund the exact amount of a cancelled order (less original shipping) in Australian Dollars, however for international orders the currency at the time will dictate how much will be deposited back into your account. We will not be liable for any discrepancy of currency at the time of the refund. Please note, local banks may apply foreign currency conversion fee, 'theworldboutique.com' will not be liable to refund such fee or charges.
- All refund applications will be carefully considered and given at the discretion of the Company Management on the return of the product. 'theworldboutique.com' reserves the right to refuse a refund.
- You must take care when opening the Product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Products are sufficient and suitable for your purposes and meet your individual requirements. We do not warrant that the Products will meet your individual requirements. You acknowledge that the Products are standard and not made bespoke to fit any particular requirements that you may have.