Baby Boutique (0 - 2 Yrs)
Pirate Boys Floatsuit with Adjustable Buoyancy By Bluesalt Beachwear
Bluesalt is an Australian company creating swimwear that allows children of all ages to enjoy hours of fun under the sun.
Loved for their exciting designs and imaginative prints, our entire range is constructed from quality fabrics that offer superior protection from UV rays, wind and cold.
From building sand castles to splashing in the waves, our beachwear will have your children covered.
Snug fitting with soft collars that won't rub or chafe, they add comfort and safety to all your child's favourite activities.
WARNING: USE ONLY UNDER COMPETENT SUPERVISION NOT FOR USE IN BOATING
TEACH CHILDREN TO SWIM
- Buoyancy inserts help children to float when learning to swim.
- Panels can be progressively removed to meet new levels of ability.
- Made from superior Chlorine Resistant Polyester for SPF50+ sun protection.
- A quality back YKK zip makes them easy to get on and take off.
- Bluesalt Float Suits are approved in accordance with the Australian Standard AS1900 - 2002.
- They are designed as a learning aid and the wearer should remain within arm's reach of an adult supervisor at all times.
- The Float Suits are not a life saving device and are not suitable for activities that require an approved lifejacket.
- Float Suits need to fit your child properly according to this guide:
3 - 4 years (18-22 kgs)
4 - 5 years (22-25 kgs)
Keywords: Swimming, swim, beachwear, swimming costume, floatsuit, wetsuit, swim wear