Baby Boutique (0 - 2 Yrs)
Mint Wooden Hexagon Maxi Tea Light Holder By Hutwoods
Hutwoods candles evoke the senses of sight, smell and sound.
Our aim is to create a range of products that contribute towards a positive impact on wellbeing. We encourage everyone to enjoy a daily dose of calmness and relaxation.
Smell is the most sensitive of the five senses and a fragrance can lift a mood and enhance your surroundings. It’s this reason why scent often evokes memories and can have a positive effect on energy and wellbeing.
Our entire range is handmade in Sydney, Australia. We use 100% natural soy wax in all our candles with eco-friendly wood wicks. These make a relaxing, soft crackling sound when they burn, as well offering a longer and cleaner burn.
We want our customers to experience something bespoke, born from an appreciation that it’s the small things that really do make a big difference.
From our hands to yours, we hope you enjoy our products as much as we do creating them.
- Our stunning hexagon maxi tea light holders are handcrafted from solid wood.
- Come in a choice of 4 pastel colours; Grey, Ivory, Mint and Pink.
- Each holder has been hand painted on one half with the second half left natural to highlight the grain of the wood.
- Purposely designed to fit our larger maxi tea lights, which burn for 10+ hours, they can also be used for standard tea lights.
- Each holder comes free with one 10+ hour unscented maxi tea light.
- You can also order a pack of 3 scented maxi tea lights to accompany the holders.
L - H 150mm x W 80mm
M - H 100mm x W 80mm
S - H 50mm x W 80mm
keywords: scented candles, candle holder, room decor, home decor, interiors, fragrance, gifts