Baby Boutique (0 - 2 Yrs)
Let's Rock Gold Panel Top By Emiliaelliott
Emilia ElliottTM is the brainchild of two sisters-in-law, Deirdre and Jasmine.
The idea behind Emilia ElliottTM is that nursing wear can and should be designed differently from maternity wear, since a woman’s body shape after giving birth is different to what it was during pregnancy.
Nursing wear does not need the excess stretchy fabric at the waist and hips to accommodate a pregnant belly.
It can be both functional and fashionable.
The entire range is constructed with hand-selected fabrics, and designed by us to fit well, last long and to look good enough that you will want to continue wearing them past the breastfeeding stage.
- Introduce a play on texture with this piece featuring a stunning gold panel on beautiful soft black ponte knit fabric and ribbing at armholes and around the neckline.
- This versatile sleeved top falls around the hip.
- Dress it up for a party night with or without the kids!
- Two hidden zips for nursing access.
- Gold panel detail.
- Black and gold striped ribbing at neckline and sleeve edge.
- Extremely flattering as it curves in the right places.
- Material: Gold fabric - 97% polyester & 3% spandex
- Machine wash instructions on care label.
- Model wears a Size 8 and is 1.7m tall
Keywords: nursing wear, maternity wear, preganancy, breastfeeding