Baby Boutique (0 - 2 Yrs)
Leap & Hop - Singapore
A travel book series for kids on a grown-up trip.
Let your kids guide you in the temples and listen to what they have to say.
Leap & Hop is a series of travel books that invite curious children to discover and understand different cultures while playing, drawing, scrapbooking, doodling, collecting and observing.
Now available: Bali, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India-Rajasthan, Myanmar, New York, Paris, Singapore, Sri Lanka & Vietnam.
Leap & Hop Singapore offers a new way of traveling as a family.
- The children are engaged with games and activities as they share the adults' discovery of the the Lion City.
- The book is divided into two parts. The first half contains an introduction to Singapore - its history, geography, languages, architecture, currency and food, among other things.
- Each of these sections features a variety of interesting information and related interactive exercises such as games and quizzes.
- The second half focuses on some of Singapore's most iconic neighbourhoods such as the Civic District, Little India, Marina Bay, Kampong Glam and Pulau Ubin.
- Children will play I-Spy in the Botanic Gardens and in the Night Safari, go on a scavenger hunt in the malls of Orchard Road and Little India, learn about Singaporean street food and shophouses architecture among other fun activities.
- For parents, Leap & Hop provides an ideal way to stick to a grown-up itinerary with a focus on cultural sites while sharing an unforgettable experience with their children.
Keywords: Children Books, Travel book, Asia, Singapore, Activity book