Baby Boutique (0 - 2 Yrs)
Leap & Hop - Myanmar
A travel book series for kids on a grown-up trip.
Let your kids guide you in the temples and listen to what they have to say.
Leap & Hop is a series of travel books that invite curious children to discover and understand different cultures while playing, drawing, scrapbooking, doodling, collecting and observing.
Now available: Bali, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India-Rajasthan, Myanmar, New York, Paris, Singapore, Sri Lanka & Vietnam.
Leap & Hop Myanmar offers a new way of traveling as a family.
- The children are engaged with games and activities as they share the adults' discovery of Burmese culture.
- The book is divided into two parts. The first half contains an introduction to Myanmar - its history, geography, religion, architecture, currency, and food, among others.
- The second half focuses on Myanmar’s most iconic sites in Yangon, Bagan, Mandalay, Inle Lake and others.
- Children will play I-Spy in Sulamani Temple in Bagan, go on a scavenger hunt in the Shwedagon Pagoda in Yangon, take a quiz walk in Yangon’s heritage neighbourhood, learn how to draw a reclining Buddha, among other fun activities.
- For parents, Leap & Hop provides an ideal way to stick to a grown-up itinerary with a focus on cultural sites while sharing an unforgettable experience with their children.
Keywords: Children Books, Travel book, Myanmar, Activity book