Baby Boutique (0 - 2 Yrs)
Knot Me Down Top By Emiliaelliott
Emilia ElliottTM is the brainchild of two sisters-in-law, Deirdre and Jasmine.
The idea behind Emilia ElliottTM is that nursing wear can and should be designed differently from maternity wear, since a woman’s body shape after giving birth is different to what it was during pregnancy.
Nursing wear does not need the excess stretchy fabric at the waist and hips to accommodate a pregnant belly.
It can be both functional and fashionable.
The entire range is constructed with hand-selected fabrics, and designed by us to fit well, last long and to look good enough that you will want to continue wearing them past the breastfeeding stage.
- This casual number is incredibly comfortable, but its key feature is a stain-resistant material where liquids wipe straight off. (Say bye to stains on clothing when bub spews!)
- The relaxed fit at the tummy allows for post baby bump.
- The top can also be worn while pregnant until the third trimester.
- Emilia ElliottTM signature nursing access with double metal snap button
- Ties at waist which shows off two fabric colours
- Easy to clean fabric
- Cool to touch fabric which is great for warm days
- Flattering fit to hide post baby bump
- Comes in 2 colours - Beige pinstripe or navy pinstripe
- Material: Shell: 100% Cupuro Lining, 60% Lyocell, 40% Rayon
- Machine wash instructions on care label
- Model wears a Size 8 and is 1.7m tall
Keywords: nursing wear, maternity wear, preganancy, breastfeeding