Baby Boutique (0 - 2 Yrs)
Who Am I Memory Match By Glottogon
We create products, designed to be loved, made to last and manufactured with thought to the future. The puzzles are made from recycled board, designed and made in Australia!
In our Sydney studio we design puzzles, games and fun stuff for kids. Our ethos is to create truly entertaining products that inspire learning through fun, tactile and interactive play.
We manufacture responsibly and choose the best materials; our puzzles are made from recycled board, printed with vegetable or soy based inks and our paper is good paper, at least Preps 3 standard...meaning we know where the trees were grown and that they are from managed forests.
Our products are durable - we do not cut corners in production.
Safe - each of them have safety certification for European & Australian standards.
FUN - try them!!
- LOVE makes our world go round...
- Kids love our bold, vibrant graphics.
- Parents love our eco paper & inks.
- We love nonsense, fun & chaos.
- We love Australia - we live here, we design here, it all begins here.
- We donʼt love waste - so our puzzles are made from recycled board & printed with non-toxic inks
- We know that dreams & play can make the world a happier place…and we delight in making products that prove it!
- Play - Dream – Fly
A modern twist on the iconic game of memory - the captivating illustrations will delight and amuse as each new pair is found.
- Suitable for up to 4 players.
- Each box contains 30 beautifully designed tiles which can be used on two levels. First as a simple "match the tile" or as a game of "snap" for the beginner or younger child.
- Age: 3+
- 30 tiles
- Each are 7cm square - chunky with rounded edges