Baby Boutique (0 - 2 Yrs)
Leap & Hop - New York
A travel book series for kids on a grown-up trip.
Let your kids guide you in the temples and listen to what they have to say.
Leap & Hop is a series of travel books that invite curious children to discover and understand different cultures while playing, drawing, scrapbooking, doodling, collecting and observing.
Now available: Bali, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India-Rajasthan, Myanmar, New York, Paris, Singapore, Sri Lanka & Vietnam.
Leap & Hop New York offers a new way of traveling as a family.
- The children are engaged with games and activities as they share the adults' discovery of the Big Apple.
- The book is divided into two parts. The first half contains an introduction to New York - its history, architecture, transportation system, museums and food, among other things.
- Each of these sections features a variety of interesting information and related interactive exercises such as games and quizzes.
- The second half focuses on some of New York's most iconic sites such as the Empire State Building, Central Park, the Meatpacking District, Little Italy and Chinatown.
- Children will play I-Spy in the Chrysler Building and the The Cloisters, go on a street art scavenger hunt in the East Village, draw their own family tree while visiting Ellis Island, take a quiz walk in Grand Central and Central Park and learn about New York street food among other fun activities.
- For parents, Leap & Hop provides an ideal way to stick to a grown-up itinerary with a focus on cultural sites while sharing an unforgettable experience with their children.
Keywords: Children Books, Travel book, USA, New York, Activity book