Baby Boutique (0 - 2 Yrs)
Baby Carrier By Frog Orange
Splash, wade and snuggle in comfort, style and safety. This is the first ever fully functional structured baby carrier designed in Australia to wear in and out of water. Made of neoprene for beaches, sprinklers, pools and adventures.
We’re all about creating great products that look fabulous and enable families to enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle. Australian designed and fully tested to European safety standards, our carriers are made of neoprene (wetsuit material) and designed to get you out of the house and back in the water to enjoy the sun, salt and fresh air.
- Made from neoprene (wetsuit material)
- Safe, buoyant and warm in water
- Does not rust
- Two facing-in carry positions
- Adjustable straps
- Quick release safety buckles
- 4kg to 9kg out of water*
- Ergonomic "M" position seat
- Hand or machine wash
- Mesh carry bag included
- Safety tested according to European Standards CEN/TR 16512 (2015)
- 1 year warranty
Important Safety Information and instructions:
Not only the perfect accessory for introducing water play to a new baby while keeping them close, this is a fully functional infant carrier which maintains that all-important "M" position of baby's legs recommended by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. This is where your baby's bottom is positioned central in the carrier, is lower than their knees and their hips are spread open.
Neoprene floats in water
Our carriers have been safety tested CEN/TR 16512 (2015) to carry a maximum weight of 9kg out of the water.
As neoprene is buoyant (keeps afloat in water) you can also safely carry heavier babies up to 11kg in the arms over position when submerged in the water, but always take utmost care and use your best judgement.
How to put your carrier on:
- ADJUST SHOULDER STRAPS BEFORE USE - Our carriers are super safe. Our shoulder straps will not slip, they will not break and they are tough to adjust. The shoulder straps will stretch as the weight of your baby increases. To adjust the straps, it is best to do it before you put it on.
- TURN YOUR BABY SEAT UP - Unlike other carriers, we turn the base of ours up to create a comfy bucket seat for your little one. Roll the seat up towards you.
WATER USE & SAFETY
- Safety first. The carrier is designed for wading and splashing in water only.
- Do not go swimming (freestyle, backstroke, butterfly) or surf waves whilst your baby is attached to you.
- Do not submerge your baby's head in water.
- Be mindful of water conditions and general surroundings when using the carrier.
- This carrier is made of neoprene which can make you hot. Do not wear it out of the water for extended periods of time in hot weather.
- Ensure your child's chin is not resting on its chest as its breathing may be restricted which could lead to suffocation.
T.I.C.K.S Rule for safe baby wearing
- In view at all times
- Close enough to kiss
- Keep chin off chest
- Supported back
Member of Baby Carrier International Alliance (BCIA) since 2014. For more information on safe baby wearing in Australia see www.productsafety.gov.au
Made in Thailand
Our carriers are Made in Thailand. We've visited our factory and can ensure they are made for children not by children and are produced in ethical manufacturing conditions.
This product is wonderful! The service was so amazing. I bought this late Monday night and wrote them an email explaining we were going away on the Saturday and would love to take it with us. The order arrived Wednesday morning